We make customized cakes from 30 servings, within the cake shapes we have available. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a WhatSap (+44 0770 353 7783) about the theme and number of servings. Keep in mind, however, that we specialize in our own designs and not in those of other cake makers.
When to Order
You must place your order with, at least, 5 day notice. We recommend ordering your cake as soon as you know the date that you need it for. That way is easier to arrange your booking.
We are continuing to build our team, however, we do occasionally fully booked. We apologise for that in advance.
Collection and Delivery
You can collect or order delivery on our website. We offer the below options in the London Area.
For collection, our address is 85 Wandsworth High Street, 19th Floor, Wandsworth SW18 4TT.
For delivery, the price varies depending on the time slot you choose:
- Morning Slots:
- 08:00 – 12:00 – £11
- Early Afternoon Slots:
- 12:00 – 15:00 – £11
- Afternoon Slots:
- 15:00 – 18:00 – £11
- Evening Slots:
- 18:00 – 22:00 – £11
- All day Slots:
- 08:00 – 20:00 – £6
- 09:00 – 17:00 – £8
We always deliver our cakes in an appropriated box to protect the cake, and make it easy to transport.
If you are not interested in delivery or are outside of the list of cities above, you can pick up your order from our kitchen in London, for no charge. Once you place your order, we will send you collection instructions. When you pick up at our kitchen, we come down to your car and help situate the cake to make transport easy.
Editing an Order
You can make changes to your order, as long as there are 7 or more days, until your order is due. Just reply to your order confirmation email with the changes you’d like, we will review them, and see if it changes the price of your order.
- The cakes carry a 14 day cancellation notice period. Notice is required in writing either by email.
- An alternative to replace the cancellation is a credit voucher, which can be issued for an equivalent amount, valid for six months from the date of issue.
- If the cancellation notice is received 14 days or more prior to the delivery date, an administration charge of 30% of the order will be deducted from your refund.
- Any cancellation notice within the 14 period is exempt from any credit being issued.
Monday – Saturday: 9AM to 7PM
Sunday: Closed for delivery and collection
We will be closed on the following days to enjoy the holidays with our loved ones:
- Christmas week: Mon, Dec 21 – Sun, Dec 27, 2020
- New Year’s Day: Fri, Jan 1, Sun 3, 2021
We do not yet ship our cakes.